Our client company deals with the design and construction of plants in the chemical, petrochemical and Oil & Gas sectors and it is part of an important international group.
The Senior Process Engineer will deal with the design and start-up of chemical plants. He/she is assigned to a project to guide, with the Process Manager, a group of engineers to produce the documents and the deliverables pertaining to the discipline, in compliance with the quality requirements and with the project schedule.
Specifically, the person will deal with:
- development of material and heat balances, process flow diagrams, sizing of equipment and piping, filling of data sheet templates for static and rotating equipment
- development of process and utilities Piping & Instruments Diagrams,
- issuing of process data for instruments, safety valves and rupture discs
- implementation of electrical user lists with indication of absorbed and installed electric motors power
- checking of Vendors documentation, drafting of plant operating manuals
- he/she interacts with the other discipline engineers for the process topics
- he/she provides assistance during the construction and the commissioning phases from home office and/or at site as per project needs
- bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering
- fluent written and spoken English is mandatory
- knowledge of the software tools ASPEN HYSYS for process simulation and EDR for thermodynamic dimensioning of shell & tube heat exchangers, as well as the knowledge of the ATEX directives for classification of areas with danger of explosion
- proficient use of software tools: MS-Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
- he/she is organized, able to work under pressure during periods of peak workload
- he/she is able to work in a team and to establish good relationships with colleagues
- he/she must be available to short and long term national and international business trips
- 4–10-years min.
- work experience in similar position in engineering company operating on chemical/petrochemical plants would be preferable
Type of Contract
The salary package will be commensurate with the actual experience and in any case able to satisfy even the most qualified candidates.
Candidates who meet the required requirements can send their curriculum vitae, in Word or PDF format, to: email@example.com
Adami & Associati è una società di Head hunting specializzata nella ricerca e selezione di personale qualificato, in Italia e all’estero. Siamo attivi nel campo della Ricerca del personale da oltre quindici anni al fianco di multinazionali, Pmi, studi professionali e organizzazioni. Con la nostra attività di HR recruiting abbiamo soddisfatto più di 3.000 clienti, che con i nostri servizi hanno potuto migliorare le proprie performance, ampliare i propri orizzonti di crescita e sviluppo, nonché il proprio rendimento e fatturato.