Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The candidate we are looking for will manage and supervise quality control activities, ensuring compliance with product and production standards.
Specifically, the resource will deal with:
- Develop and implement a quality plan for the adaptation of the company’s quality assurance systems and policies to the standard requirements;
- Communicate the principles of the quality plan within the company;
- Interact with Technical, Developmental and Production team;
- Assist technicians in the implementation of control, specification and construction models;
- Identify and resolve production difficulties in a timely manner;
- Perform sample evaluations by approving production standards;
- Conducts pre-production meeting to communicate the customer requests;
- Install both preventive and remedial measures;
- Ensure that all incoming and outgoing goods are properly inspected and documented;
- Ensure control of rejects;
- Prepare a quality manual for the communication of policies and procedures;
- Ensure implementation of performance improvements;
- Prepare reports on pre-production and production;
- Collaborate with the production team to verify the quality status of the product;
- Prepare, manage and control monthly and yearly operational budget;
- Supervise training activities of QC staff;
- Discuss and define staff’s KPIs;
- Perform regular evaluation on team performances;
- Regularly submit report to management.
- At least 10 years of experience in the textile sector;
- Good knowledge of quality standards for the textile industry;
- Consolidated experience in similar roles;
- Experience in international contexts
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Ability to manage resources;
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Problem solving;
- Experience in the role.
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the actual experience and in any case will be able to satisfy even the most qualified candidates.
Candidates who meet the requirements can send their resume in Word or PDF format, at: [email protected]
Adami & Associati is a Head hunting company specialized in the search and selection of qualified personnel, in Italy and abroad. We have been active in the field for over fifteen years. With our HR recruiting activities we helped more than 3,000 customers, who, thanks to our services improved their performance, expand their horizons of growth and development, as well as their performance and turnover.