Senior Sales Manager
Our client is a multinational company specialized investment firm focused on building market leaders in the technology sectors.
The position is a client-facing role that requires smarts, technical and people skills, and above all ability to work as a team.
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated and hard-working team player to be part of a newly formed team in Milan in charge of the Italian market & Ticino to help build long-term relationships with existing and new clients.
- Propose and sell investments deals to network of investors
- Developing & maintaining target client lists
- Proactively servicing clients to provide resolution to their various inquiries
- Provide support to the sales and structuration teams
- Participate to the sales meetings
- Develop pitches and information memorandum
- Understand financial analysis and modelling
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree (or higher) or equivalent qualification with an excellent academic record
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a sell-side position (investment banking, asset management)
- Strong financial knowledge, and interest in global financial markets, private equity, investment solutions and/or fund distribution.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills and well-established network
- Strong client database and originate new client relationships with a strategic and long-term view
- Strong interest for tech, blockchain, crypto topics
- Polyvalent and flexible profile able to succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented, open environment and a desire to work on a wide range of projects
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently and effectively
- Fluent in Italian and English. French is highly beneficial.
Type of Contract
- Full time & Permanent
You can send your application to: