PIPING STRESS ANALYSIS ENGINEER
Our client company deals with the design and construction of plants in the chemical, petrochemical and Oil & Gas sectors and it is part of an important international group
Place of Work:
We are looking for a Senior Stress Engineer for our office based in Milan focused on Chemical, Oil & Gas and Energy Storage projects.
- Review technical documentation and Project requirements.
- Define Project Specifications.
- Define Critical Systems List.
- Collaborate with the Piping and Layout Specialist Leader for project schedule compliance.
- Perform piping stress analysis of Critical Piping Systems.
- Produce piping Loads on Steel Structures and Foundation.
- Arrange Data Sheet for piping supports, springs, and expansion joints
- Manage the Request for Quotation and Technical Bid Evaluation.
- Check the critical lines isometrics issued for construction.
- Review and approve Vendor engineering documentation.
- At least 4 years of engineering design experience in Oil & Gas or Power sectors.
- Piping stress analysis and mechanical design of piping supports.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or consolidated experience in the sector.
- Knowledge of CAESAR II or equivalent software.
- Knowledge of main international standards (e. ASME B31 sections).
- Knowledge of AutoCad or other CAD Software.
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
Type of contract:
We offer a permanent employment contract with remuneration aligned with the level of experience achieved.
Candidates who meet the required requirements can send their curriculum vitae, in Word or PDF format to: [email protected]
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77). Gli interessati sono pregati di inviare un dettagliato curriculum vitae, incluse le informazioni sull’attuale inquadramento e livello retributivo, con l’autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in base alle vigenti leggi e regolamenti in materia di protezione dei dati personali (art. 13 GDPR 679/16).