Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The candidate we are looking for will head the factory with the aim of seeking continuous improvement and reducing operating costs.
Specifically, the resource will deal with:
- Plan, organize and direct the activities of the production and workshop responsible;
- Optimize the productivity and the factory efficiency by improving quality standards;
- Define policies and procedures guaranteeing their correct implementation; •
- Provide management updates on factory activities;
- Propose new strategies for the development of the factory;
- Regularly collaborate with all workshop manager and related departments;
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity, quality standards, metrics and objectives;
- Plan, direct and monitor safety working standards;
- Prepare, manage and control factory’s monthly/yearly budget;
- Direct and supervise the managers activities;
- Design and discuss the performance program with the laboratory director;
- Analyse and submit factory reports to management.
- At least 10 years of experience in the textile sector;
- Consolidated experience in similar roles;
- Experience in international contexts
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Ability to manage resources;
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- Problem solving;
- Experience in the role.
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the actual experience and in any case will be able to satisfy even the most qualified candidates.
Adami & Associati is a Head hunting company specialized in the search and selection of qualified personnel, in Italy and abroad. We have been active in the field for over fifteen years. With our HR recruiting activities we helped more than 3,000 customers, who, thanks to our services improved their performance, expand their horizons of growth and development, as well as their performance and turnover.