Purpose of the role:
To support and assist the Marketing Manager in the Consumer Marketing area with coordinating and implementing integrated Digital Marketing activities, including online campaigns, social media, email marketing, website, CRM, Digital PR activity and data analytics. This programme of activities will contribute to the delivery of visitor targets for Italy in line with the agreed strategies for the Italian market, and Tourism global corporate objectives.
The Duties – Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
1. Support the successful implementation of digital campaigns, overseeing taxonomy processes to increase consumer engagement.
2. Working closely with all team members across plans and projects to ensure fully integrated and optimized programmes and participate as appropriate on cross market and cross functional teams.
3. Coordinate and take ownership of the Italian social media accounts, to foster vibrant communities and deliver innovative campaigns, oversee relations with Community Management partners to supervise their services.
4. Assist with budget management and adhere to all financial company policy and procedures.
5. Manage email automation programme and ensure content integration with other online and offline activities in market, particularly social, offers and publicity, and ensure consumer databases are kept up to date in line with data protection requirements.
6. Monitor, report and evaluate on key performance metrics on digital activities, drawing insight and learnings from the data to ensure continual improvements are made, including in-depth analysis to determine effectiveness and identify opportunities.
7. Support the Marketing Executive with the roll-out of local and central digital
8. marketing campaigns, owning social media plans and projects roll-out, related data tracking, insights, learnings and reports.
9. Assist the Trade Executive in implementing digital marketing activities featuring industry and trade partners as part of Italy’s Industry Opportunities Programme and related data tracking, insights, learnings and reports.
10. Support the Publicity Executive in implementing our digital PR and advocacy programmes through activities with influencers / bloggers by maximising content creation opportunities and leveraging their audiences to generate engagement and stimulate consumer interest.
11. Assist with the organisation of events/receptions and any other activities as required.
12. Ensure adherence in your area of responsibility to the company’s GDPR compliance policies and procedures.
13. Such other duties as the company may from time-to-time reasonably require.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will possess the following skills, experience and competencies.
§ Previous relevant experience in Digital Marketing including relevant experience using Social Media and Email marketing systems.
§ Proven evidence of strong copy-writing skills for web-based and email content in the Italian language.
§ Excellent computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and database management.
§ Advanced level of competence in written and spoken Italian.
§ Advanced level of competence in written and spoken English.
§ An ability to work on own initiative and as a member of a small team demonstrating good interpersonal and communication skills.
§ Good analytical abilities.
§ Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills as well as demonstrable attention to detail while being able to handle a number of tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Educated to degree level with a marketing qualification and/or previous experience of working in a marketing environment.
- Experience of working in the travel/tourism service sector.
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Martech tools would be an advantage.
Type of Contract
- Full time & Permanent
You can send your application to:
Adami & Associati è una società di Head hunting specializzata nella ricerca e selezione di personale qualificato, in Italia e all’estero. Siamo attivi nel campo della Ricerca del personale da oltre quindici anni al fianco di multinazionali, Pmi, studi professionali e organizzazioni. Con la nostra attività di HR recruiting abbiamo soddisfatto più di 3.000 clienti, che con i nostri servizi hanno potuto migliorare le proprie performance, ampliare i propri orizzonti di crescita e sviluppo, nonché il proprio rendimento e fatturato.