Our client is a multi-award winning UK manufacturing company dealing with returnable packaging. The product are designed to solve handling and logistics problems within the supply chain for a wide range of industries from retail, automotive, postal and medical.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in a sales role, a proven track record in sales who is looking to progress further in a growing company.
Reporting to the Head of Sales – Southern Europe:
- You will be responsible for developing sales across Italy.
- Generating new business in the key established market sectors (retail, automotive and manufacturing).
- You will generate business through customer contact, lead generation and B2B calls.
- Support and expand the distributor network.
- Look for new product opportunities, develop ideas into produc trials, working closely with the innovation team.
- At least 2 years experience in selling products.
- Have outstanding communication/interpersonal skills.
- Be fluent in both Italian and English (oral and written).
- Be able to quickly understand a customer’s problem and provide or suggest a solution.
- Be happy working autonomously and largely unsupervised.
- Be flexible reliable and willing to learn.
- Willing to travel to the UK frequently.
The reward package will be commensurate with the actual experience and in any case able to satisfy even the most qualified candidates.
Adami & Associati is a Head hunting company specialized in the search and selection of qualified personnel, in Italy and abroad. We have been active in the field of personnel research for over fifteen years alongside multinationals, SMEs, professional firms and organizations. With our HR recruiting activity we have satisfied more than 3,000 customers, who with our services have been able to improve their performance, broaden their horizons of growth and development, as well as their performance and turnover.