Our client company has a chain of luxury restaurants.
The selected candidate will be the Restaurant Director and will also be involved in the international development of the brand. Its main purpose will be to efficiently manage the restaurant entrusted to it.
Specifically, the resource will deal with:
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Analyse and plan restaurant sales levels and profitability.
- Organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Set budgets or agree them with senior management.
- Plan and coordinate menus.
- Coordinate the operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff.
- Respond to customer queries and complaints.
- Meet and greet customers, organise table reservations and offer advice about menu and wine choices.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash.
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer service-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead, manage, and motivate a team.
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and stay cool under pressure.
- Analytical skills and a solid understanding of business management practices and strategies.
- Keen problem solver eager to tackle challenges in an organized and strategic manner.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working in a restaurant environment.
- Candidates with prior experience as a manager are preferred.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service.
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the actual experience and in any case will be able to satisfy even the most qualified candidates.
Candidates who meet the requirements can send their resume in Word or PDF format, at: [email protected]
Adami & Associati is a Head hunting company specialized in the search and selection of qualified personnel, in Italy and abroad. We have been active in the field for over fifteen years. With our HR recruiting activities we helped more than 3,000 customers, who, thanks to our services improved their performance, expand their horizons of growth and development, as well as their performance and turnover.