Our client society is a multinational company which operates with architects and designers in order to create architectural products that meet the needs of each project.
Place of work:
Provincia di Vicenza
The selected person will be the Production Manager for Architectural Prometal and will have the objective of:
- Execution of projects and the evaluation of the pre-calculation for the production.
- Adjusting production capacity to customer requirements.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Meeting the production planning targets.
- Safeguard quality of all the products.
Specifically, the resource will have the following tasks:
- Prepare a yearly production budget.
- Analyze and supervise post-calculations and production standards and adjust them to the required levels.
- Improve quality and quantity of output along the LEAN principles.
- Presentation of the project results to the relevant departments.
- Monitoring projects (for service and finacially).
- Take improvement actions based upon KPI’s reporting: %Customer Claims and complains, %Claims caused by suppliers, %Scrap, Illness Rate, Competence level of operators, OEE, Machine Maintenance plan fulfillment, Productivity, Production costs.
- Follow up on the financial reporting.
- Give assistance and direction for Pre-calculation of non-standard projects FCP’s (Factory cost prices)
- Provide the internal organization with all the information related to the products.
- Suggest new products/product and production improvements.
- Ensure compliance with the Italian legislation: Industrial License, Environmental protection and waste management, Health and Safety Protection, Training, Work Organization, Other Legal requirements
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in smaller companies
- 7-12 years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Lean Manufacturing
- Fluent English
- Must have Commercial skills
- Living in the Vicenza-Padua area
- Precision and Target-Orientation
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the actual experience and in any case will be able to satisfy even the most qualified candidates.
Candidates who meet the requirements can send their resume in Word or PDF format.
Adami & Associati is a Head hunting company specialized in the search and selection of qualified personnel, in Italy and abroad. We have been active in the field for over fifteen years. With our HR recruiting activities we helped more than 3,000 customers, who, thanks to our services improved their performance, expand their horizons of growth and development, as well as their performance and turnover.